Monday, September 12, 2011

Pimp my buggy!





Mia has a dolls' stroller since she could walk. It is a very cheap one and for most of its life the thin nylon cover has been ripped, forcing the doll sitting in it to sit on a very strange angle, and upsetting Miss OCD who cannot handle things not "being right". One day last week it was causing particular concern. My first thought was "We should get her a new one", then I thought "I can make a new cover!". After bribing her into cooperating and having a nap with the promise that I would have a new buggy cover for her when she woke up I used the old one as a pattern to cut out a new one. The whole process probably only took about 45 mins and it is (I think!) much cooler than the old one and much better quality. Mia and "Buba" were very happy with the result. The moral or that story is don't throw it away if you can fix it!

No comments:

Post a Comment