Saturday, September 17, 2011

Blog resolution and School Fair

My cousin Holly and I have made a pact to add to our blogs at least 5 times a week. Even if nobody else reads them we read each others, and with little kids we need something rewarding for ourselves in our lives! So now I have to think of some things to blog about!



Last weekend my parents were down our way. We decided to go to a local rural school's "School Fair". I grew up in a rural area myself, and I miss that aspect of my current suburban existance. If I had my way my family would go completely feral and live on some land in the middle of nowhere and raise pigs and chickens, but land costs money and you need a job to get money, so that won't be happening any time soon! My sister also came and took Quinn my nephew.


The kids (and the adults) had a great time! There was fudge and sausage sizzles, 50 cent books and $5 bags of clothes, bric-a-brac, toffee apples and balloons. Mia especially enjoyed getting her face painted and riding a pony.









Quinn enjoyed the petting zoo.





There were 21st century twists to the Fair, a cafe and organic veges for sale. And we only spent $11! And Nathan got his fudge and sausage, which he had been excited about all week.

1 comment:

  1. hey I read it! I had a little look see at Holly's and love hers too. Holly made. Cool. Loved the picture restyle. I need to get off my bum too as have a large list of things to do.

    ReplyDelete