Monday, December 19, 2011

Merry Christmas!

We are off on holiday in a couple of hours! Yeah can't wait! All the presents are wrapped and we are almost packed. We are spending a couple of nights in a cabin for a short family holiday, and then are off to Gisborne to spend Christmas with my extended family, which I am very excited about, although I am sad that my sister and her family won't be there as she has just had a baby.

The Christmas ornament draw is done and dusted, and there have been some amazing creations shared. Here are some of them:



Pietta created these:

Leigh created these. Check out the gorgeous lace:




My friend Pip created these beaded angels:






And she took so much care with the wrapping! In fact lots of people did ( I am ashamed to say I wasn't one of them!)






My cousin Holly made these cute buntings:





And my friend Ang made these stars. They look even better in real life!






Monique made this cute heart, Cara the wool angel, and my friend Susan the doily ornament, which has a pretty bead in the centre you can't see very clearly.




My Mum made the heart on a square background and Sandra made the sweet red and white heart.


Mia and I also made these, fimo hearts (which I wasn't that impressed with - too shiny) and woven decorations.



So nice receiving little packages in the post! I hope that everyone has a wonderful Christmas and New Years break. That you eat too much, spend time with loved ones and get a well deserved break. Thanks so much to all those who participated in the ornament swap and I will be holding onto your email addresses to see if you want to participate next year!


I am taking a break from blogging until mid-January. The last couple of weeks has been very hectic and I have no back-up projects, so I am taking a break to relax and hopefully to get some new years projects on the go!


No comments:

Post a Comment