Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Sew Sweet Patterns

Not much sewing happened yesterday, had to have a catch up nap. Will probably have to have one today too! But here are some things I PLAN to sew!

I have far more girls' patterns than I could possibly use, so of course I had to buy more! I came across Sew Sweet Patterns on etsy and was impressed with both their range of patterns, and the range of sizes (6 months to 6 years) for each pattern. I have wanted to buy some for a while, and finally did yesterday. I received the PDF files by email yesterday and am excited to make them. Here is what I ordered:

Saffron Romper Pattern
I am excited to be making rompers for my girls and also some friends this summer. So cute! They aren't made yet, but they will be. I am imagining yellow polka dots for Mia (Ellie already has a yellow romper so not sure if I will make her one) and gingham and cherries for a friends' twins!






Janey Peasant Dress




Mia is is need of a between seasons dress so I am looking forward to making this, plus on all the blogs I read they are always making peasant dresses and tops so I am thinking this may be a go to pattern.



Sassy Pleated Skirt




Probably won't use this one until next winter but I am thinking matching wool skirts for my girls.



Will let you know how the patterns go.

No comments:

Post a Comment