Thursday, November 24, 2011

Big Brother Art folder


My sister's baby is due in the next couple of weeks, and I always feel it is important to spoil the older sibling when a baby arrives and make them feel special. Mia received so many gifts when Ellie arrived and it made her feel like it was a celebration, rather than an imposition on her life.


My nephew Quinn is extremely active and on the go all the time. There will be times with a new baby when Erin will want him to stay still and out of her way, so I thought that I would give him a gift that may increase the chances of that happening!


I made him an art folder with his name on it using my tutorial, although I made it a bit bigger to fit everything into.


I added a playdough kit,



And felts, an activity book and some stickers.



I hope it keeps him out of mischief for a while Erin!

1 comment:

  1. The name attracted me...it's my surname. I totally agree the elder child needs a gift. I think big brother Quinn will love this!

    R xxx

    ReplyDelete