Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Vintage sheet overload



Over the last few weeks I have been collecting a ridiculous number of vintage sheets and pillowcases. Some were off trade me, some were from op shops and some were scrounged off my Mum (they were originally my Nan's). What am I going to do with them all? Here are some of my sources of inspiration!















Vintage Day dress from etsy






Tiered skirt from chica and jo















Peasant Dress with ruffle from Simple Simon and Co






Easy Breezy Tank from Craftiness is not optional








Rompers from Sew Sweet Patterns







Baby dress from Lover of Vintage






Girl's dress from etsy














Bias tape from prudent baby





Owl softie from etsy





Maxi dress from ucreate






Bunting from ohdeedoh






Doll quilt from Cat Taylor Design






Shirt from la vie petite




Dress from Frolic




Now I just need to get my a into g! It has been an interesting couple of weeks with a trip to Tauranga and a very unsettled baby!


P.S: Did you know that there is an entire blog devoted to vintage sheets!?



No comments:

Post a Comment