Friday, May 13, 2011

Mixing colours







Most of my best childhood memories, apart from playing with my siblings and cousins, are about making stuff with my Mum. Probably why I love it as an adult, although that gene wasn't passed onto my sister! Baking, learning to sew, learning to knit, making bread, watching her bottle stuff, playing with playdough and making artistic creations. So since M was born I have naturally been looking forward to being able to create with her. She already loves to help me cook and bake, and recently she has been pestering me to mix colours with her. Finally the other day I managed to coordinate baby sleeping with a suitable time to do this and we learnt about mixing colours! Very cute how it can be such a wonder that red and blue make purple and blue and yellow make green!

No comments:

Post a Comment